Monday, July 14, 2008
Boring People
I have decided we just must be boring people because everyone has a lot of things to post on their blogs, but I haven't even changed mine in a long time. We just haven't been up to much. Dave has been busy working every weekend, so that just doesn't leave much time for anything else. I guess the most excitement here is after Dave putting in a long hard day of work Saturday, and me a shopping trip in St. George... we went to eat at the Brandin' Iron Steakhouse in Pine Valley. It is a place close to home we really enjoy just to get out for an evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No worries! I have hardly anything either, all our friends have stuff of their kids...I guess I'll have to get some pics of Slinky on here! Ha ha! Hope you guys are doing good! Later!
Mmmm. Sounds like good food.
Totally!! I just lost my job... what am I going to blog about that and the hard ship of having to decide to either find another job or go back to school? Yeah... not for Sher! Miss you!
Post a Comment