Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Order in the.... "Million Dollar Courthouse"

Your honor...

I spy a Jury... or is that Jaime!

Which way do I go to find that Silver?

I thought these were some fun pictures from our trip to Pioche, and our tour of the "Million Dollar Courthouse."

6 comments:

Christiansen Family said...

It looks like you guys are having a great time. Are you still working in Cedar?

Andrea said...

I have never heard of that place so I googled it. Looks like you had a great time. I love the photos. Watch out -- you look o'natural to do jury duty!

Unknown said...

Jamie, it has been awhile. What have you been up to these days? wheat is your blogspot so I can be able to add you on my friend list. Call me sometime 435-881-5782

Anjalee

damjeep said...

We changed our Blog I.D. to
azdamjeep.blogspot.com
Glen & Dee

SW Portraits said...

Jury Duty... that bites!

Anonymous said...

This looks so neat! Love the pics, especially the one with the jurors. ☺