Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tool Cabinets...before Monday!



Dave has been purchasing a lot of supplies and new tools for his business, so he decided he really needed some steel tool cabinets to put up in his trailer. Saturday we went to Cedar checking every store in town that may carry such an item with no such luck. When we returned home he decided to look again at the cabinets in the Harbor Freight catalog. However if you know anything about Dave, when he wants something he wants it now! After a few phone calls amazingly he was able to arrange to have two cabinets picked up and delivered from Las Vegas in less than 24hrs. Thank you Blake for picking them up at the store, and Allison for arranging for Sunday afternoon delivery! I was just glad he got his cabinets without having to drive down and back ourselves. I would be up for a quick trip any other time, but not this weekend because I seemed to catch a nasty summer head cold. Above is Dave getting almost finished with assembly of cabinet #2, followed by #2 finished product. After 2 I guess we are pros at assembling steel tool cabinets!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome! ☺

Andrea said...

I'm glad you got the cabinets. Hope your cold goes away soon.

damjeep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
damjeep said...

Sorry I missed you,Glen had a good time in Mesquite with you. Your Blog is looking really great keep up the good work
And yes men are spoiled, no matter what they say they get there way most of the time. LOL

See ya soon Deanna