Okay so this last weekend we went and got our first load of wood for the season. I realized this is a really good work out, but also that I am out of shape. Both Dave and I had a few sore muscles for a day or two. But this is only load one, and we are already planning to get a load this weekend. So for the next few weekends that is where you will find Dave and I, but I guess all the hard work pays off when it gets cold. It keeps the natural gas bill down on those cold months, and besides the heat from a wood stove is different than just having a warm house.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
It's that time again....
Okay so this last weekend we went and got our first load of wood for the season. I realized this is a really good work out, but also that I am out of shape. Both Dave and I had a few sore muscles for a day or two. But this is only load one, and we are already planning to get a load this weekend. So for the next few weekends that is where you will find Dave and I, but I guess all the hard work pays off when it gets cold. It keeps the natural gas bill down on those cold months, and besides the heat from a wood stove is different than just having a warm house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you! Working out while keeping bills low.
Sounds like fun! I love the smell of Enterprise in the fall and winter! Especially when you can smell all the chimneys! Ahh! Anyways, I tagged you, check out my blog! Hope all is well!
Sounds like fun! I love the smell of Enterprise in the fall and winter! Especially when you can smell all the chimneys! Ahh! Anyways, I tagged you, check out my blog! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment