I have been very bad at blogging lately. I took this picture a couple weekends ago while we were on our way for a load of wood. So here is my Halloween greeting to you all... Happy Halloween! Now for you that don't know this area... this witch on a pole in the middle of nowhere. Now that is a little spooky!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Hamblin Valley Halloween Witch!
I have been very bad at blogging lately. I took this picture a couple weekends ago while we were on our way for a load of wood. So here is my Halloween greeting to you all... Happy Halloween! Now for you that don't know this area... this witch on a pole in the middle of nowhere. Now that is a little spooky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The spooky thing is -- who put that witch in the middle of nowhere.
LOL... That first pic is just hilarious!
Post a Comment