I have just not got around to changing my blog, so this is a little out of date. A few weekends ago we drove up on, Ear Hill or Communication Mountain, which name you call it depends on how long you have lived in Enterprise, but is named by all the communication/radio towers. It was kind of fun to see Pinevalley off in the distance, and looking the other is a really good overlook of the city of Enterprise. I think it would be fun to go back in the next week or two as more of the leaves change colors. It was just a Sunday afternoon drive, and a good way to test drive our Jimmy.
Oh yeah I guess I should update you on the Jimmy. Dave and I for a couple of months have been a 4 car family: 1985 GMC (Dave's truck), Dodge Dakota (my truck), Ford Thunderbird (gas saver we got from a trade of Dave's motorcycle only a 2 door), GMC Jimmy. Anyway we got a really good deal on a Jimmy because Dave can fix his own, and a customer didn't want to pay to fix it. We thought it was a good buy, and would give us a vehicle with room to take people with us. Then we lucked out with another customer having a junker car they wanted a motor put in, but Dave counter offered with the car which was definetely a better and cheaper option for them. Anyway we are now happy to have 3 vehicles: all 4x4 so we can go the hills by ourselves or bring a long some company!
No comments:
Post a Comment