Well Christmas and New Years have both come and gone... way to fast. I am really bad at taking pictures, didn't take any during the holidays, but we had an enjoyable long holiday. I had off 11 days from work... Christmas Eve and will return finally on Monday. It was a nice break. We spent Christmas Eve with Dave's Family, Christmas Day at home, and after the weekend after Christmas with my family. Here are a few random pictures:
I had my hair cut yesterday, adding some layers... I guess it is a new look for the New Year!


This is a really old sheep herders cabin Dave took me to one day I was off. It was fun to see. The windows were cut by hand with an ax.

This is the quilt I made Dave's friend, Kyle, for Christmas! We gave it to him early, and he is getting a lot of good use out of it.
3 comments:
Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Jaime your hair is so cute. I hope you are staying warm. I hope you had a great Christmas.
LOVE the hair!! Looks great! I also am in love with that little cabin! That would be an excellent spot for pics!
Post a Comment