Tuesday, February 9, 2010

When it rains it pours....

Our offer on a home was accepted!! Well I can't believe we are finally going to be homeowners. It just seemed like everything fell into place, but I think I might be crazy. I now have to try get everything together on the loan and closing, packing and preparing to move. Not too mention that it is my busiest few months at work... working long hours and weekends. We are excited... we will keep you updated and get some pictures soon.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Where is this house located?

Andrea said...

That is so exciting! Good luck with all the preparation!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for Jaime.:)

Unknown said...

If you are intrested in a dog let me know are shih-tzu is having puppies. We will give you one.

SW Portraits said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad everything is working out! I can't wait to see pics and what you guys do to all the rooms! I miss you!

Christiansen Family said...

Where are you moving to? It is good to be busy.