Well it has been a long time since I have posted well... it is starting to look like Christmas. We went and cut our tree. Here is the finished product.
We spent Thansgiving... like the Pilgrims. Dave and I went camping. It was kind of nice to do something different. It was cold and even snowed a bit one day, but we stayed roasty toasty in our nice tent with wood stove! It was also a very productive weekend stocking up on wood for the winter. That hard work is paying off now because that wood stove is feeling really cold with these super cold temperatures.
Our Thanksgiving camp... we spent most of our time playing cards in the tent staying warm by the stove.
We used our ATV trailer to fill up with oak... we are cutting down trees that burned in a fire a couple years ago.
Check out this dirty working face... I seem to get the black from the burned parts all over me. I do the loading and stacking so I handle all of it I guess that is why get so dirty!

1 comment:
I see how it is with the cards, ha ha just kidding! I will email ya our address or you can get it from grandma, whichever ya want.
Holy huge piece of ice in that picture on your post! That's crazy!! It's getting colder here but it's still not been lower than the 30's I don't think. This last weekend we were in AZ and it was in the 60's, sooo nice! I def want to move to Mesa! But it's hotter there than here in the summers...hmm.
Hope you guys have a great Christmas and happy New Year!! Love ya!
Post a Comment