Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally an Update!!

Sorry it has been a while since I posted, but my computer was way slow and finally crashed. Well I finally got a new one, so hopefully you will see more posts... and I will get pictures loaded soon. Well here is just an update of what we have done in the past few months.
1) Camping (Jaime's Birthday weekend - first camping trip for the year) , Camping (Tax Holiday weekend - wow I survived another tax season), and more camping (Memorial Day weekend - a lot of friends, food, family, and fun)!
2) Easter dinner with Randy's other grandparents. We ate at the Red Dog Cafe in Dammeron Valley. Visited with owners who are relatives of my uncle in Orem... small world!
3) Breakfast at Denny's with my mom, dad, and sister Jill. Jill was moving home for the summer, so my parents came to help haul her stuff.
4) Birthday surprise party for Dave's brother, a little early because his sister and her family were up for the weekend from Henderson.
5) Acquired some new things: Laptop Computer (hopefully I will find time for more regular posts) and 2002 Bombardier ATV.
6) Went with some friends for a day of ATV riding, we got to try out our used, new to us wheeler. It is like a Cadillac compared to our Artic Cat, but now we have two!
Well that is the quick version of our busy life for the past few months!! I hope to be better and posting more regularly.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'll just call you the "camp queen". Sounds like you've had a good few months. Hope your birthday was a good one... back in March :)

Jill said...

Sounds like you have been having fun! Happy Birthday to you both!