skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Cleopatra
What do you think, would I make a good Cleopatra? Okay so I know I am a really big dork! I was just seeing what my web cam on my new computer can do, and boy does it have some really funny features.
2 comments:
Jill
said...
Beautiful. I love it!!
June 4, 2009 at 8:32 PM
Andrea
said...
hahahaha! Now that is funny!
June 5, 2009 at 11:11 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dave and Jaime
Just the two of us taking the journey of life together.
View my complete profile
Adam & Jill
Andrea & Ross
Anjalee
Glen & Deanna
Jeremy & Heather
Jeron & Amy
John & Kristal
Jory & Sherry
►
2011
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2010
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(5)
Here Fishy, Fishy!!
Lady Ugly Stik
New Toys
Cleopatra
Finally an Update!!
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
2 comments:
Beautiful. I love it!!
hahahaha! Now that is funny!
Post a Comment