This weekend is the annual Enterprise Corn Festival. This year our friend from Enoch, Mike Brayley, brought his car out to the car show. It was really fun to see Mike and Toni, and get together with them. Dave and I go every year to buy our supply of Habenero Jelly, Pickled Jalepenos, and Southwest Dip from "Some Like it Hot." It is a family business from St. George: they grow their own peppers, and bottle them into such delicious treats with a touch of heat! I also picked up some Enterprise sweet corn for the ladies I work with, but I bought it Friday night to avoid the Saturday crowd. This event can sure cause a small town to really become overcrowded for a day, but I guess we just have some YUMMY corn!!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mmmm... the corn sounds so good right now!
Yeah, corn does sound good right now! Hmmm... so does tomatoe sandwichs...
Hey, is Jill following in your foot steps? It was good to here from you.
Post a Comment