Over the long weekend we went camping to our spot in Nevada. It either hailed or snowed every day we were there, but we still had fun!
Scott & Lisa got us started on "Geocaching," so we found 3 close to our camping spot this trip. This is Dave and I in the Natural Arch. This was by Geocache #1 for the trip. We have been a lot of places in this area, but we never knew this was here!
I am so happy that you found our blog! It is such a great way to keep in touch. We miss you. I tried to call you once and started talking like a crazy woman only to have the girl stop me and ask who I was. Oops. It will be so great to stay in touch with you this way. We all need to get together and catch up!
3 comments:
Cool! I didn't know what geocache meant but after reading about it online, it sounds fun.
YEAH!!! I'm so glad we will be able to keep in touch better! We miss you!!
I am so happy that you found our blog! It is such a great way to keep in touch. We miss you. I tried to call you once and started talking like a crazy woman only to have the girl stop me and ask who I was. Oops. It will be so great to stay in touch with you this way. We all need to get together and catch up!
Post a Comment