I thought these turned out really cute being I only did it on a whim! I was starting to get my house decorated for Christmas and decided I needed a couple of things to put on my wall. I came up with this idea using things I already had, the wood was from the cabinet shop dumpster. I have had a lot of fun getting ready for Christmas and doing craft projects, but it keep me busy. I just wanted to post these and brag a little, I thought they turned out cute and were very affordable!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Cute Christmas Signs
I thought these turned out really cute being I only did it on a whim! I was starting to get my house decorated for Christmas and decided I needed a couple of things to put on my wall. I came up with this idea using things I already had, the wood was from the cabinet shop dumpster. I have had a lot of fun getting ready for Christmas and doing craft projects, but it keep me busy. I just wanted to post these and brag a little, I thought they turned out cute and were very affordable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SUPER cute!!! I'm glad you posted this.
You are really creative. How fun! Post some pictures of your hoilday decor, I'll bet that is cute too.
Those turned out soo cute! You do such a good job! We love our sign you made me for my bday. And sorry we didn't make it up to play cards, Blake was really bummed but I forgot my medication at home and wasn't feeling good, and the puppy wore me out! For sure next time tho, we love Skip Bo and those games. Another really fun one we've been playin is Cranium. Well hope you guys have a great Christmas! I'm off the week of Christmas, so maybe we will see ya soon if we make it up.
Post a Comment